DynamicHealth provides specialised services for people aged 16 years and over living with or experiencing problems from muscles, nerves and joints. The team is passionate about delivering a highly effective, evidence based and sustainable service for our NHS users.
t every person
We are committed to high quality
care in everything we do.
We drive innovation
and new ways of working, putting service users at the centre
of their care.
We are part of Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust, which also provides:
- a range of services for children, young people and families in Cambridgeshire and Norfolk
- community outpatient services at Doddington and Princess of Wales community hospitals in Cambridgeshire
- dental services (Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and Suffolk)
- integrated Contraception and Sexual Health (iCaSH) services (Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Peterborough and Suffolk)
- Luton Children and Adults Community Health Services
- Oliver Zangwill Centre for Neuropsychological Rehabilitation and the Evelyn Community Head Injury Service
- school age immunisation programme (Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Peterborough and Suffolk)
Click on the link to access our DynamicHealth Physiotherapy Service
leaflet for further information about our service.